- Home /
Friday 27 May, 6-8 pm,
Saturday 28 May 10 am - 7 pm,
Sunday 29 May 9 am - 5.30 pm
Venue to be confirmed
FEE: $950 early bird $850 ($200 deposit and paid in full by 13/5)
Do you want to learn how To GET THE LOVE YOU WANT?
- A psycho - education workshop with lectures, written exercises, live demonstrations and practice sessions with your partner - NOT GROUP THERAPY
- The workshop draws upon the teachings of Imago Relationship Therapy
- The workshop is equivalent to 6 months couple work!
Getting The Love You Want - a workshop for couples
Make your dream relationship a reality and discover a new way to lasting love.
Tens of thousands of couples worldwide have discovered how to Love and Be Loved, through attending the Getting the Love You Want workshop.
This workshop will be run over a weekend from Friday evening to Sunday evening.
The Workshop is based on the Imago Relationship Therapy Method developed by Dr. Harville Hendrix. Dr. Hendrix is the author of the bestselling book,
"Getting the Love You Want".
This transformative weekend intensive is your stepping stone and "how to" guide to get you the relationship of your dreams. Attending this weekend will equip you with the right tools, the right knowledge and give you the code book on how to put it altogether.
The workshop draws upon the teachings of Imago Relationship Therapy. This model of therapy has an astounding success rate across various couples.
This workshop is appropriate for you if...
- You are beginning a relationship you want to keep
- You want to enrich an already good relationship
- You are having difficulties in your relationship and want to resolve long- standing conflict
- You want to learn more effective ways to communicate
- You are undecided about continuing your relationship
Learn a new way to talk and listen that creates safety and connection
In this workshop you will;
- Learn a new way to talk and listen that creates safety and connection
- Discover why the unconscious forces that attracted you to your partner may also be the source of your relationship conflicts
- Learn how to end power struggles and resolve cycles of anger, blaming and shaming
- Get to the heart of your issues and dissolve them
- Discover ways to bring back passion, fun and intimacy
- Learn to see that conflict in your relationship is not a problem but an opportunity for growth
- Get a new more compassionate understanding of each other
- Revision your relationship and co-create the relationship of your DREAMS
The workshop size is kept small (6 couples or fewer)
Format of Workshop
- A mixture of lectures, writing exercises, demonstrations, visualisations and practice sessions
- There are opportunities for group sharing but the workshop emphasises partners privately sharing and working with each other
- It is not group therapy.
- The workshop size is kept small (6 couples or fewer) to create a safe and relaxed environment. The workshop is welcoming and safe for all kinds of couples
- A comprehensive manual is included in the fee
- Delicious morning and afternoon tea will be provided (BYO own lunch or visit local cafes)
Jiselle has been kind, understanding and empathetic to both my husband and I. This created a safe environment for healing and growth for us. I really appreciate this in what has been a really difficult time for us.
Awesome, friendly and open to comments. Good explanations and great content. Non- judgemental and created a safe environment. Thank you! Inspirational - deeply affected by your work over the weekend with all the couples..
Jiselle comes across as a very caring and warm with knowledge on how to best repair you and your relationship. Very genuine human.
This workshop has taught us so much in only 2 days. The structure and exercises were so easy to follow and understand. Thank you for all the hard work time and effort that went into the weekend. We appreciate it so much.
Jiselle provides a great deal of understanding. Providing invaluable guidance to "wounded couples". Done so with a great deal of patience and passion.
The Imago workshop was a life changing experience. I have never felt so close and connected to my partner.
Every relationship needs this!
Jiselle was incredible. Her beautiful calming nature put me at ease. We can’t recommend her highly enough.
I'm aware that many people view personal development workshops as a waste of time. They choose not to invest in themselves. If you are one of those people reading my message, I strongly suggest you take this risk. Your relationship is a risk to begin with, so why not take this opportunity to reflect, grow and reconnect. I am so grateful for taking part in this experience. Thank you Jiselle!
Really enjoyed the workshop. It opens up journey of personal discovery/development/ growth which I can use to understand behaviours in my relationship. It has given me the skills to communicate with my partner and our connection is now at a level I didn’t realise was possible.
Jiselle was very helpful, guided me in a way I felt comfortable with, and I felt she allowed me to take as much as I could from this workshop. Food was amazing!
The workshop offers useful ideas for creating an intentional loving relationship: the practices used regularly by participants across the 2 days helps make the future use of them possible. I feel I have a good sense of how I can mirror and listen to my partner for real understanding
Jiselle presented a great informative workshop. I really enjoyed the 2 day workshop. Everything we discussed made sense. It clarified a lot of missing links.
Although being apprehensive and anxious before and at the start of the workshop I’m glad I attended the whole weekend. I learnt more about myself and gained valuable insight into my partner's world.
This workshop will be limited so call or email Jiselle today to secure your place. 0409 517 804 orDownload Brochure
Book Live or Contact Us