Connecting with a qualified, caring and empathic therapist can begin the process of developing insight, self-awareness and personal empowerment.
There is no prize for struggling through life carrying unnecessary baggage. Being the best that we can be is what we owe to ourselves and to those we love.
Jiselle’s counselling and coaching style is insightful and dynamic. Her clients often describe her approach as intuitive, warm and compassionate where even from the very first session change becomes possible.
Counselling can help you:
- Deal with anxiety and depression
- With stress management
- Handle difficult emotions such as anger, shame, grief
- Recover from trauma and abuse
- Recover from a broken heart
- With relationship issues
- Resolve conflict and communication issues
- With low self esteem and lack of self worth
- With weight management – see Mindful Munchers
- Overcome addictions.
Coaching can help you:
- Identify your unique values and strengths
- Discover a greater degree of self-awareness and self-belief
- Gain clarity about your direction
- Create a life and a career that has purpose and meaning
- Set business and personals goals
- Find focus and motivation
- Become ‘unstuck’ and live the life you were meant to live
Areas of Specialisation:
- Imago Relationship Therapy
- ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy)
- EFT (Emotion Focused Therapy)
- Sessions are conducted in person at my Southport and Burleigh Waters office.
- Online sessions are offered via Skype or Zoom
I offer a 30 minute free telephone or online consultation to help you decide if we are a good fit.